Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 90

Today we took Kalli to the dog park and then both drove separately into Vancouver. I took the Jeep and went and picked up Christina and B took the Passat to his dad's to work on the water problem on the passenger side. Once I met up with Christina she directed me over to West Van and we went to somewhere called "The Village" so that I could go to Old Navy to buy some Yoga pants for my first Yoga class on Friday. I got what I needed there (plus a cute skirt for summer) and then we went into Whole Foods where I proceeded to drool over every bit of merchandise. We picked up some amazingly tasty burritos there that I could see us eating every day if we had a Whole Foods close by. Then after some minor traffic issues we made it to Paul's place and picked up the boys, then headed to Sysko's Supper to pick up a couple orders of food for the animals, then drove to BC Place and met us with Becca to go to the 2009 Car Show. I have been looking very forward to this because I was hoping like crazy that they would have a new Camaro... and I was not disappointed! Well in a way I was because I didn't like the color of the one they brought to the show but I still got to sit in it and dream a little :) When I still worked at Future Shop and was making decent money I swore that I was going to buy one of these when they came back out... unfortunately I am not still at Future Shop and there is no way in the world that I can afford one on what I make now. However it was still cool to see it (and sit in it). Other than that highlight the show didn't seem as fun this year but it was still good to go, and look and dream a little plus always nice to spend time with family and friends. After we came out of there around 9 Paul treated us to a yummy dinner at Lombardo's and then we drove Christina home, then Paul back to his place where we picked up a few things and then finally Becca to the sky train station in New West to pick up her car and then home for us. Now its just past midnight and I am going to sleep! Sweet dreams :)

* Weird... I just noticed how similiar the cars that Becca and I liked best are :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment