Monday, March 16, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 75

Today B and I were both extremely lazy. We slept in til 1030 which means I got 13 hours of sleep! Sweet! Then we both did our own thing until about 3-ish when I finally decided I should get my butt moving and go pick up my paycheck and go to the bank. Brendan decided to stop playing W.O.W. and came with me. After grabbing my check we went to Royal Bank where I finally changed my name on my account to my married name and then sat down with my account manager and signed up for an RRSP. I used to be very good about contributing to an RRSP but stopped a couple years ago... and because I make very little at my job I haven't been saving either so at least this is a way for us to save a little. I am very happy to get it going again.
We went and had some lunch at Taco Del Mar because B had a craving for it and then went home and switched cars and took my car to the car wash for a much needed cleaning and vacuuming. Now that it is clean again I don't ever want to let Kalli in it which I know is impossible but it would be nice to keep it cleaner. I am going to do the dash and the windows tomorrow.

Finally after this we heard back from Brea that her and Chris and Kyah weren't going to be able to go for a walk after all so we went and changed cars again and got Kalli and headed to Dogwood to play... by the time we got there it was raining nicely so there was no one to play with so we went in the forest with the soccer ball and ran around... it started hailing like mad so we stayed in their for a long time trying to wait out the hail and when it stopped we went to the field and threw the tennis ball for her with the throwing thing so she would get nice and tired. :) Right when we were about to leave a chocolate lab showed up who Kalli took a major liking to so we stayed a bit longer letting them chase each other. Finally it was time to go and we headed home where B and Kalli took a shower instantly to try and get the mud off while I went and picked up dinner from Classic OP. Then it was time for 24!!

After that we watched some CSI and now its time for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment