Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 89

Super lazy day here... slept in, surfed, had a nap, went to Five Corners Cafe for lunch, walked the dog, surfed some more, read for an hour or so, had another longer nap, got dinner at Safeway, watched two episodes of 24 then the news... surfed some more, now time for bed. Lazy lazy day.
  • B didn't want to be in today's photo except for his hand
  • The Buckcherry poster is from the window of the Five Corner's Cafe. I go there once a week for lunch with Anna and know the girls a little... I told them I wanted the poster when it first went up but they told me I had to wait til after the show but then today I walked in with B and sat down and my favorite waitress went and took it out of the window and handed it to me :) Yeeehaaw!!!
  • This is actually Monday's post, it says Tuesday cause I'm a little late in posting (it's 1am)

No comments:

Post a Comment