Monday, March 23, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 82

Funny, we had so much going on today starting with me being wide awake and getting up at 6am to clean my house... Kalli being a brat and getting into the neighbours yard at 7am and me chasing her around for a half hour... a trip with Brendan and Kalli to the dog park, a nice lunch at Look Watts Cooking on the beach... a drive out to Delta and Vancouver to buy some furniture I found on craigslist... the yummiest pizza for dinner at Lombardo's with Paul and Christina... then finally a movie in Richmond on the way home... yet I didn't take any photographs except for a dog at the dog park taken with my blackberry. Weird!

So here it is... a photo of Kalli's friend Mick at Dogwood carrying around a stick so monstrous that he could barely hold his head up :)
































And a movie ad for the movie we went to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment