Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 69

Another photo of a Jeep... however as much as it looks the same as last night's Jeep, it's not!! It's Brendan's new Jeep that is actually an entirely different Jeep than the one in last night's photo. An identical model but this one was from Willowbrook Chrysler and has 30,000 less kilometres, a little over a year of warranty left, no broken mirror and an upgraded exhaust and air intake system.... all for only $500 more than the other one! Yep we know how to deal ;) The other one was priced at $15,900 and we thought we could get it for $15,000... this one was priced at $18,900 and we got it at the dealers cost - $15,500. Sweeeet Deal!!

















I am so happy for Brendan, he was so nervous waiting to get approved - why I don't know because his credit is good - I think it was more just that someone else has the power to give or take away what he wanted. But now that it has all gone through he is so excited and both of us have just been smiling non stop! I also am happy because I get his old car... which I'm excited about although I am going to miss my Cavalier very much. It is my second car but my first brand new car that I bought with my own money. I know that I will most likely shed a few tears when someone drives away in it...

So like I said it was another very long day of car shopping... it took from around 1130 this morning until almost 7 this evening to buy this Jeep... but all the shopping around and waiting was definitely worth it, its so awesome and B is so happy :)

We had a quick visit with my sis and her family to show them the car on the way home and then got another quick visit in with Chris, Brea and Kyah. They met us at our place so they could check out the new Jeep and let the pups have a play in the backyard... but it was just getting dark at that point so I didn't get any photos to post.

This is a photo I took following B home in his new Jeep... it is "foggy" looking because B's car (wait - my new car) windows are just that dirty... I'm going to have to fix that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment