Friday, March 6, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 64

Booo another day where I fell asleep without posting. Shoot! Oh well here are yesterdays photos...


















Another relatively quiet day, worked, came home and went and dinner with B and Christina at Ocean Park Pizza because C had come out here to walk Kalli seeing as Thursday's are one of the days where we both work all day. Then came home and played a bit with Kalli and her ball, then dove back into the current JD Robb book that I am reading "Holiday in Death". All of these books are titled "____ in Death" and they are my favorite series ever. I am totally addicted but am getting close to having read them all, there are a few of the older ones that are proving a little harder to find - I found this one on Amazon :) - but I think there is a new one out later this month. Around 10pm Brendan called out wanting to know if I wanted to go for a drive... to look at Jeeps of course :) So off came the jammies and on a bunch of layers of clothes cause it was freezing out and off we went to look at 3 Jeeps at two local dealers... I wanted a hot chocolate from Timmies in the worst way but both of us had forgotten our wallets at home. Once we got home I went right back to reading, B right back to looking online for Jeeps and that was pretty much that. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment