Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 76

Today was a great day... I got to sleep in late... read in bed for a while... then hung out on my computer for a bit... paid some bills online... Then Kalli got lost... somehow got out of our backyard and took off... I didn't know she was gone until I looked for her and realized she wasn't in the backyard anymore so quickly got dressed and ran out of the house realizing when I went to get her leash that she didn't even have her collar on that has our phone number on it because she had a bath the night before... so was freaking out. I found her by following her bark... she was barking at some random person on the next street.

When I came home I went in my garden and took some photos of some of my Spring flowers that are blooming. Then I went over to my sisters house for a visit and had a look at the progress they are making in their new house.. then we went for lunch and took Kalli to the dog park for a walk. After that Lani went to work and Samantha and I hung out at my place for a bit and then took my old car to the car wash and then vacuumed it out again because Kalli had gotten it quite muddy. Next we went to Canadian Tire and then to Timmies to get some hot chocolate's for me and the kids and coffee for Lani and Dan. Met Lani along her route to give her the coffee and then went back to their place where Dan, Jake, Sam and I hung out at the dining table and drank our Tim's. It was nice to spend some time with them all - often when I am there Jake is playing video games but he was in the mood to hang with us today which was cool. Soon he will be too "grown up" to hang with his aunt at all! Lani came home and made us hot dogs and potato cakes for dinner and then I made my way home. Finally cleaned up the party mess and then made a new Spring collage for my frame in the kitchen. I have been making "seasonal" artwork for a frame that hangs on my kitchen wall and it still had the Valentine's Day collage in it so I wanted to get it changed. This time I used yellow and green butterflies because the colors remind me of spring.

I am so looking forward to spring this year it seems...































































No comments:

Post a Comment