Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 91

I am having a rough day today, my fibromyalgia is seriously kicking my butt, kicking it old skool style. Days like today make me remember how bad it used to be... and should make me feel lucky that it is somewhat under control these days... but as positive a person as I try to be I have to admit that I feel anything but lucky when it comes to anything to do with fibromyalgia. It is not an easy task to deal with daily pain and sleep disturbances... and it is all made worse by the fact that I look fine. Obviously I am happy that fibro isn't disfiguring but people who know nothing about the illness really cant understand how you can be "that" sick when by all appearances you look fine. A lot of people tend to think you're just whining I think... and really have no idea how painful it really is. It just kind of sucks all around. So today has not been great due to this fibro flare up and made worse by the fact that the nosebleeds that have been plaguing me the last couple days came again while I was sleeping last night and although I got up a few times in the night to get tissue I still woke up with a blood soaked pillow and myself covered in blood as well. Fun times!
So in all honestly I felt not one little spark of interest in taking a photo today... but thought you know what, the idea of this is to blog everyday, good times, bad etc. I don't know many humans that are happy shiny people every single day so what the heck... I'm a grouch today and think I'm entitled to be! But I tried to get in the spirit and decided to find something in my house that makes me smile to take a photo of. And sitting at my desk my eye went to my Jack antennae ball from Jack in the Box that I picked up on my last trip to the USA. And then I happened to see a drink umbrella that I stuck in with my pens in my pen holder some day long ago... and those items sparked an idea! I decided to make my Jack ball into a Jacqueline antennae ball instead... and it made me smile... and I showed it to Brendan and it full out made him bust out a big belly laugh :) So even if today I'm not quite a happy shiny girl... I at least am ending this day on a good happy shiny moment.

Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment