Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 70

Went out to Vancouver tonight to show B's new Jeep off to the parents... they liked it :) We went for Sushi... then for a drive up to UBC and back so Paul could get a chance to drive B's new car... once we got back to Paul's place the boys stood around and inspected all aspects of the car... then we decided to load Christina's Entertainment Cabinet into the back of it and bring it home seeing as Paul needed it moved from his garage due to some work being done in there. While we were driving home B had an insatiable need for something yummy to drink so we stopped at a 7-11... the place creeped me out and I was staring at everyone who came in wondering if they had a big huge gun hidden under their coat that they were going to pull out any second. Fortunately that didn't happen however I did watch some kids shoplifting 3 jumbo bags of peanut M&M's... I gave the clerk a little nod and she nodded back at me as if to say "Oh ya... I see what's going on", then she pressed a buzzer so the door would lock and they couldn't run and then I started wondering if these little preteen "starter" hoodlums were hiding big huge guns under their jackets that they were going to pull out any second... and so I became quite joyous when B was finally done washing his hands and picking out his 24 5¢ candies so that we could pay and get buzzed out of the freaking place and go back home to White Rock where I only occasionally look at people and wonder if they have big huge guns hidden under their coats.


After this rambling odd post I am wondering if maybe drinking giant Slurpees and eating lots of 5¢ candies was maybe not a good idea at 11pm at night... Hmmmmm.







No comments:

Post a Comment