Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 83

Busy. Busy. Busy!

Today started out with a drive out to North Vancouver with my sister where I purchased a new piece of furniture that I am in love with. The problem with being a craigslist stalker is that you see things that you don't need but just love and end up buying them. It is currently sitting in the shed but after I do a couple things to it will wind up either in my scrapbook room or the guest room... and will one day go in our babies room.

Once coming home and explaining to my very patient husband that I just needed it I had a conference call with the powers that be in the Buckcherry camp at Warner Music Group and then went off to lunch and more shopping in Langley with Brendan. We went to Future Shop and purchased a new deep freeze to put our pet food in... then to Pet Smart for a new dog lead for the backyard and to look at all the options for keeping Kalli restrained in our cars and for keeping our cars clean. Next we hit Costco for contacts and I honestly think it was the only time that we have gone to Costco and didn't pig out on "samples". Amazing! We finally bought a new bathroom scale so that we could weigh our dog mostly (shes 50 pounds!) and I got a new JD Robb book!! :) After picking up the freezer from the Langley depot we came home and took Kalli for a walk where she injured me nicely.. apparently she does not appreciate me swinging on the swings at the park. Lesson learned! Then we watched the rest of the hockey game... go Canucks go! Then got Chinese for dinner and the new Bond movie on dvd...

Now I'm off to bed with my new book... here's hoping I don't stay up all night reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment