Saturday, March 28, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 87

Tonight after work Brendan and I met Brea and Chris for dinner and drinks at the new Wings on the beach. I could see it becoming a new favorite as it was pretty good, drinks were awesome (good call on the Bellini's Breaface) and it was pretty inexpensive. I'd had a pretty yukky day at work cleaning the warehouse and both B and I were pretty tired and were going to just hang out at home and watch TV... so when Brea texted B said to say no... but we like hanging out with them... and its good to go out and see friends so I changed our minds and I'm really glad we got out. Oh and I'm super excited to do Yoga with Brea and Melissa!! Yay!!

























Oh and on another note Kalli is 6 months old today! So wish her a Happy Birthday when you see her :)












No comments:

Post a Comment