Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 88

Did nothing exciting today... didn't know what to take a photo of so I decided on the usual suspects.. the animals :)

I got them all in there... you can even see a blurry hopping bunny in the last one with Brendan and Zim. Zim used to always love B best but in the 6 months to a year has become more my cat. It is me she curls up with at night and sleeps with etc but today she totally was just wanting B so I wanted to document that.

I also wanted to get a photo of Patches... she is such a good easy cat... no complaints, no bad behaviors (well besides catching birds and bringing them in the house but that's a cat thing so I cant complain) and she almost gets "lost" in the chaos around here just because she doesn't ask for much. She doesn't break into the oven to get food, doesn't come wake me up every morning at 5am, doesn't chase the dog around the house etc. Sometimes I feel like she must feel that we don't give her much attention... but I love her to bits! I try to tell her but I'm just not sure she understands my meowing at her... I think she just might think I'm a little nuts :)













No comments:

Post a Comment