Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 84

Tonight Brendan and I went to Sidharth Grill for dinner... yummm.... these photos were taken with my blackberry obviously.







This is sort of unrelated to my POTD project... but also in a way fits in because I do spend a portion of my time each week reading another blog. For anyone who wants to read a true story of how one mans life changed forever in just one day "life and death - all in a 27 hour period - as he calls it then you should head over to this blog... http://www.mattlogelin.com/ and read the story of Matt, Liz and Madeline. It is at times heartbreaking (start from the beginning), at times funny and at all times very real. It is the story of a man (Matt) who with wife (Liz) were expecting a baby (Madeline), had the baby... and then tragically Liz died in hospital the very next day. Matt is very open about his feelings and how hard it has been and also how much of a joy Madeline is. I have been reading this blog since just after Liz died and have very much enjoyed watching adorable little Madeline grow and develop and have shed more than a few tears for Matt, for Liz, for all of them. I mention it now because yesterday was Madeline's first birthday and today is the first anniversary of the death of Liz. I think they could use all the thoughts, prayers and blessings that you may have to spare at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment