Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 150

Last week at the dog park one of our doggie park friends dog (Harley - my fave) had an altercation with another dog. There were conflicting reports about what had happened but to be cautious Terry (Harley's owner) has decided to muzzle him at the park pending meeting with the dog trainer this week. I have been saddened by the whole thing because he is such a great dog and really friendly. I have trouble believing that he started it. Also his favorite thing to do is play with his ball. He fetches it but also really likes to just lay under the picnic table with it and now that he has a muzzle he no longer has a ball. He has seemed quite depressed all week and it really makes me sad.

Well this afternoon at the dog park he managed to somehow get a hold of Kalli's ball... he has the exact same kind of ball so I think he may have been extra happy to steal hers seeing as its his favorite kind. Anyways I snapped a couple photos of him because he learned how to suck it into his muzzle and looked quite cute!! It was so nice to see him happy and back to his old self today :)

Sorry to my readers who are sick of my animal photos! This one isnt even one of my own but ya know what? I love this dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment