Saturday, May 9, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 128

A beautiful mess - I say this because I am in love with my mess because I am in love with what I created while making that mess... let me just say that my sewing machine is my new best friend. How could I forget how cool it is to sew? I am hopelessly lost and really have no idea what I'm doing (it is not like riding a bike apparently) but I had great fun making stuff tonight anyway. And it is super small and cute... although I am already thinking of when I can get a bigger one that does more things (cute decorative stitches). So ya! I can't show what I was working on tonight except a little sneak peek...


I also went and took a few photos of the dogwood trees that line the park portion of 131 street because they are in full bloom and are magnificent!















No comments:

Post a Comment