Friday, May 8, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 127

Today I went in to work for a little "birthday party" for Anna... it is her birthday today and her last day working at the store so we wanted to have some sort of celebration for her. Next I went for lunch with her and her friend/sales rep Lisa at Five Corners Cafe. Then I took Kalli to the dog park for a 3 hour play/swim session. It was not my intention to be there for so long but once she started swimming she didn't want to stop and then each time we went to leave a new puppy came to play with her. Her old friend Zoe even showed up! They had a great time getting reacquainted :) Finally I dragged her out of there and came home to clean out both of my cars... got everything personal out of the Cavalier so at least when we finally get around to selling it will be cleaned out for people to look at and ready to go. B finally came home while I was doing that and we went out to Langley to see the new X Men movie, it was good!
I also went to Canadian Tire this morning and bought a $40 sewing machine that was on sale for $2o in this week's flyer. I want to use it for scrapbooking and maybe a little sewing... I'm not sure how well it work but I figured for only $20 it was worth a try!

I pilfered these lilacs out of my sisters yard yesterday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment