Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 140

After work today B and I went to the dog park with Kalli. After Kalli had a swim and a walk through the forest I laid down on one of the picnic tables and just soaked up the beautiful warm sunshine. What a blessing it felt like. The photo of the sky and trees was taken while I was laying there. The trees in the photo look like bushes but they are actually the tops of really tall trees! I also took the photo of Brendan there too. Ha! While laying there a little fluffy small dog jumped on the table and was sniffing me and then jumped on my tummy and started racing around in circles (on my tummy) joyously while I pet it... too cute!

Later I took Bun-Bun outside for a hop around the yard. Kalli was very unimpressed by the rabbit jumping around in HER yard... but the bunny had fun anyway :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment