Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 145

I worked this morning for a few hours and then went out to Langley with my sister to do a little bit of shopping. Once back in White Rock I picked Kalli up and we went to the dog park for a record 4+ hour hangout session with our dog park friends. We have finally been totally "accepted" by the "in crowd" (lol) and I quite enjoy my time spent there yakking it up with my new buddies and playing with the assorted dogs. There are definitely lines drawn about who gets accepted and who doesn't, who are newbies etc. It is quite funny and very much like high school all over again although its not done in a mean fashion. Most of the "outcasts" are people who don't control their dogs, or abuse them and the park. Anyway it was a nice afternoon after all the rain in the morning and Kalli came home a tired and happy puppy.

Once B got home from his training in Richmond we went to Earls for dinner and quite enjoyed a delicious meal!! I am already excited to go back again because they have some new menu items that are quite delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment