Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 146

I am so aggravated tonight, angry, tense and pissed off! Ive been having a little flame war on Buckcherry.com tonight because a friend of an ex band member has decided to come on the site and basically be a jerk and cause fights and respond to threads really rudely. It started yesterday actually but we decided it was not at the lever of banning him from the site yet. It has worsened today with a three page thread between him and I which has gotten me so worked up I cant barely even form a sentence. Thankfully I'm well loved on the site and people stuck up for me but for some reason I'm still annoyed! Usually I am calm and rational on the site but this guy just struck a nerve.


I am pretty exhausted from work today, that is probably the reason. I had a shipment come in weighting a couple thousand pounds that I had to move to all the aisles by myself so I had intended to go to sleep early but now I am all riled up!


Getting too old for this junk!


No comments:

Post a Comment