Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 136

Today was a great day! Slept in until around 10 then got up and took Kalli straight to the dog park for playtime. It was so hot out while we were there and I really enjoyed my chat with my little dog park social club :) Kalli found a new friend (Bentley) and they were attached at the hip the entire 2+ hours that we were there. We met a new puppy named Billie who is a Shepard X and is absolutely adorable! It was love at first sight for me. All of the usual suspects were there and both Kalli and I were sorry when it was time to leave. After this we went shopping for some food as we had arranged to have Chris, Brea and Kyah over for dinner... went and got some steaks, potatoes, corn, salad stuff and pie and then came home to get some yard work done. I mowed the front and back lawn, planted a few things, did some weeding and built a mini stone creek bed to the ditch for the driveway to drain into when it rains and then got dinner ready to go. After I got everything ready I had an hour to spare so went off with Gir to do my favorite thing - nap! Had a quick snooze and got up just in time to get the potatoes in the oven and finished making the salad right when B came home. Then Chris, Brea and Kyah arrived and we spent the rest of the night watching the puppies play and having good conversation with friends in my very pretty yard. Yet another awesome day!!

Billie

















Zoe




























Mick
















Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment