Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 125

Weirdly tonight's photo is also of food... and Brendan. Not a good photo of anything by any means but it is the only one I took today so it will have to stand up. After I got off work I picked B up at home (he stayed home feeling a little under the weather today) and we drove out to Vancouver in a lovely rain storm to get my Blackberry fixed. Unfortunately there was more broken than could be seen but he did replace the lcd, the casing, the keyboard and the battery cover so at least it looks normal. The backlight for the lcd doesn't work so you still cant see anything on the screen so Brendan will get it replaced under warranty tomorrow at work. I cant wait to have it back! One lucky little surprise was that when we got to the guys building and were walking around the corner I noticed that he lives in the same building as the nice Lombardo's Pizza!! So when he went upstairs to do the repair we went to Lombardo's and shared a pizza and a salad... what a nice little surprise :)
Both of us have been feeling exhausted for the last couple days so we are off to bed now... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment