Sunday, April 12, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 101

Wow were now in the triple digits on post numbers... rock on!! I have been seriously lacking in the exciting and entertaining post department around here lately. Unfortunately I am continuing that trend tonight. I spent most of the day in bed today... woke up around noon... got up briefly to continue the clean up effort in my scraproom... then wandered back to bed around 3 because I was super dizzy from all the coughing. I had meant to only stay there for a half hour or so but woke again around 5 knowing that I had heard my cell and home ring quite a few times while I slept. Returned some calls, had a shower and went back to bed, reading/dozing until B came home at 630. He climbed onto the bed fully dressed to rough house with Kalli for a bit before falling asleep fully clothed for a two hour nap. He was tired from working all day while having a cold too so I let him sleep although I know he doesn't nap well. He woke a little grumpy as I knew he would and watched family guy, then we went to Wendy's to get some dinner at 930... then finished watching the Masters on TV. Now I'm off to bed and hes tucked in his chair watching more Battlestar episodes... not really a fun day and I didn't think to take a photo of anything until we were eating dinner so I took a photo of my frosty... these things are so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment