Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 110

It seems we do daily battle with laundry around here. It is always ongoing, always loads to wash, to fold, to put away. I am forever stepping over Brendan's dirty clothes on our bedroom floor as I get in and out of bed. My scraproom has looked like a laundromat for weeks. It doesn't seem to matter how much laundry I do, there is always more. I can't even imagine when we have a child how it will multiply even more so... and the thought of cloth diapers totally overwhelms me. I just ran around the house taking photo's of piles in different rooms... and those don't even show the things that are not in piles that I know need washing... like our bedding in our room and the spare room, the couch cushions, a couple throw blankets on the couch... sigh.






No comments:

Post a Comment