Friday, April 3, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 93

So today was my first yoga class at Live Yoga. I went with Brea, Leesa and Melissa and it was pretty good! I have wanted to do Yoga for a really long time but haven't known anyone else who has wanted to go and was way too afraid to go by myself. I have been thinking about it more and more recently and then in that weird way that things work in the world Brea told me that her and Melissa had gone to check out a studio and I basically invited myself along. And in turn I invited Leesa along... it was good. Not as challenging as I thought it would be yet hard in other ways. I didn't find the positions as hard to get into as I worried I would but I found it hard to be coordinated while changing positions. We had joked about falling over and knocking someone out and happily that didn't happen, however while trying to help Leesa get into a shoulder stand I did kind of push her over into the window... much giggling ensued which the teacher had to come over to break up :) Anyways, here's a photo from after the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment