Thursday, April 9, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 98

Tonight we had the opportunity to go to a Canucks game thanks to Brendan's dad Paul. He had some tickets for great seats and generously asked us if we would like to have them since he has already been to three games in the last month or so. Of course we said yes! We played against the LA Kings and won 1-0. It wasn't a super exciting game but it was a good game, well played. Although we have secured our spot in the playoffs we are still in a race against Calgary for our division championship. If we win our next game on Saturday and Calgary loses one of their next games then we will win...

I was very excited during the game when the mascot Fin came to our aisle to shoot the gun thing with the t-shirts out at the crowd. I love Fin and spend much time looking for him while I'm at a game... he was standing two steps away from me but I was too shy to ask for a photo with him which I am totally mad at myself for now! Oh well, I did get some photos of him at least... he was wearing bunny ears for Easter :)






No comments:

Post a Comment