Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 112

We went to Dogwood Park after work to give our crazy monster puppy dog some playtime. When we got there we saw some Scouts planting some new trees out front between the parking lot and the fence. They seemed to be having fun doing it and I thought it was pretty cool.

A couple of our "dogpark pals" were there as well, Debbie with Mick and Dana with little Tara... Dana was quite busy in and out of his truck and on the phone so I babysat Tara for a bit. I absolutely adore Tara! Generally I'm not a huge fan of little dogs but she is just so great and spunky that I cant help but love her. Her favorite toy is a soccer ball or volleyball (even though she is only as big as one!) and she is fierce while protecting it. Its hard to get past her with the ball, I have ended up kicking her a couple times because shes so quick and seems to know which way you're going to aim no matter how hard you try to trick her.






No comments:

Post a Comment