Friday, February 27, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 58

Today we had a play at the dog park, went to Future Shop to get our phone warranties and then went over to the other Surrey Future Shop to see see some of my old friends. A lot of the staff from my time there have moved on but there were still a few familiar faces. I had heard that my good friend and the girl who worked under me (Sandy) was back and I had really hoped to find her there but it turns out she took an unexpected day off for an appointment. I still got to hang in the lunch room with Kuljeet and Melissa though who were a couple of my favorite people back then so it was nice. Later we went to Ocean Park Pizza Pub to watch the hockey game with Brea, Chris, Melissa and her new boyfriend... had a yummy dinner shared with friends and then came home to tidy up the house.

Ever since Paul bought us a new and cool vacuum it has become B's favorite chore while cleaning. It isn't even hard to get him to help clean up the house any more as long as he gets to do the vacuuming :)




No comments:

Post a Comment