Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 34

Today has been an odd day, woke up with tons of energy after getting a full nights sleep on the couch... but then that energy slowly withered away. I had ongoing allergy issues that got worse as the day went on so that didn't help. When I get allergy attacks it is hard to breathe which lowers my energy by a ton...
We did manage to meet up with the Brea and the Kyah at the dog park, had a nice walk and a good play and Brea and I fell in love with a little miniature pincher named Elliot... so cute. After that B and I headed down to Look Watts Cooking for lunch, yummy as usual. Then we went home for my Buckcherry Production Call... after that I went out and B stayed home to play War Craft. I went and bought Kalli a new collar... a super cute pink one with Pirate Puppy on it which is a training collar and also another pink Camo one but in the biggest size. She is growing up so fast! I then took my new jacket to the tailor to get altered, ran into a little hiccup when they couldn't do what I wanted with it but I think she has it worked out in the end and I'm sure it will look great. Then I came home and took a 2 hour nap! Whats up with all this sleep all of a sudden? B woke me up so we could go get dinner and a movie... went to Quiznos, picked up RockNRolla cause B has wanted to see it, then quickly went home to feed the gang and then off to my sisters to pick up some dog food from her freezer. My photo of the day was taken there (by my sis cause I didn't have my camera) and is of Jake and Kalli. Jake came out of his room to see her because he hadn't seen her in a while and seemed to really enjoy playing with her. So I have my favorite kids as my photo two days in a row!!


I can say that if B and I ever have kids we will be super blessed to have kids even half as great as these ones! Love them both so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment