Saturday, February 7, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 37

Well I am tuning in from Tacoma again tonite and yes I know it says it is past the deadline but we just got back from Portland... these photos are pretty disappointing because they are super blurry but the experience behind them was so cool that I had to post them. I got to go up on stage before the show for a little one on one tour with Keef... and as we looked at his guitars he asked if I would like to hold one of his favorites, the first Zemaitas guitar that was made for him! Then I took a photo of him with it... pretty freakin cool. It was incredible standing up on that stage in a huge coliseum like that... I asked him if he ever gets stage fright and he said no, then I asked him how it felt up there with all the lights on him and fans screaming and his reply was "well it doesn't suck" :)








No comments:

Post a Comment