Friday, February 27, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 57

So my post is a little late tonight because I fell asleep for a while while watching the news :)

I have been wanting a Blackberry but B didn't think I should get one because I rarely use my current cell phone so he didn't see the need for me to have one... we have been going back and forth on the issue for a couple weeks with him saying okay sometimes and then no other times. Finally the other day he decided that we would both get Blackberry's and I couldn't have been more excited... then today I was talking to him from work and he said he had thought about it some more and that we should wait because he is buying a new car but we still have a few payments to make on his own car so we should wait to add another bill to the mix until that has been paid off. I was pretty ticked about it because I really want one and I am not used to being told no... and I felt like it wasn't fair for him to say yes and then no... but I didn't say much and thought I would wait and see what happened.

Imagine my surprise when he calls me a few hours later at work and tells me we are getting them!! One of his cell phone reps at work promised him a very sweet deal on them because he needed the commission so B fell for it and brought us both one home! They were out of the one he wants so he had to take a loaner one in the meantime... its funny cause its pink! :) But I got the one I wanted which I'm stoked about. I actually wanted a different model that was touch screen but was talked out of it because it is pretty new and apparently quite "buggy" still so I got the Blackberry Bold instead which is one of the fastest you can get because it is 3G (whatever that means)

I haven't had the chance to play with it too much yet but so far I like it!

My other photo today was taken while driving down an ice covered street on my way to get ice melter for our lot at work... it just looked so pretty with the snow on the trees and the snowy mountains off in the distance :)






No comments:

Post a Comment