Sunday, February 8, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 38

Well this will be my last post from Tacoma... we are home from the show... and I am feeling my age tonight. We have been up until 3 and 4 am the last two nights and its looking like it will about that time again tonight. However no complaints here as I have had the most kick ass time!! Tonight's show was so freakin good I almost have no words. Becca and Mike made it down but unfortunately my husband is still sick at home and missed all the fun. We headed out to the venue and picked up my tickets which were stellar but then I decided to go down to the floor with my original floor ticket with Becca and Mike and thought that if I wanted I would use the awesome seated tickets later but I never did. Becca and I hung out in some seats at the back of the floor area for Saving Abel and Papa Roach and wandered up closer during AX7's set. Then I decided to brave the front for Buckcherry. Becca and Mike elected to hang back so I headed up front alone and met some people and hung with them and got right up to 2nd row, Keef's side. I couldn't have been happier... I got a pretty good video of one of the songs... Keith saw me down there and came over and was like "what the fuck are you doing down there" because he thought I was going to be in the seats they gave me, then he threw me a pick. After the show we waited around for Keef to shower and then went and had a quick visit before getting a hug goodbye. Ronda told him how I almost crashed the car the night before and he told me to be more careful cause he needs me around :) Love that guy!!

Here's a photo of him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment