Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 41

Kalli... 19 weeks and 3 days old.
Still sick, today I was sleeping on the couch and woke up freaking out cause all the animals were on me and I was hot and couldn't move and was uncomfy... so then I got up to get water and somehow dropped the water jug on the floor, the lid pops off and the water goes spilling all over the floor and my feet in a massive puddle. I stood there and bawled like a baby... tons of tears the whole bit. B walks in to see whats going on, kinda grins cause of course who wouldn't find it funny... and so I cry harder and honestly went and stood with my face against the kitchen door like I had been sent to the corner and bawled some more... he tries to comfort me and I'm just bawling harder and harder and telling him not to look at me and not to touch me... lol... then I just went over and started cleaning it up... ridiculous... sometimes being a girl sucks. Freakin hormones...

No comments:

Post a Comment