Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365 - Day 5

I had surgery today to remove a growth from my uterine wall. I had it at the same hospital that I was born in 35 years ago. I have to say that the staff at Peace Arch Hospital took very good care of me, they were all very caring and warm. It took 3 people to get my IV in which was really the worst part of the whole thing because everything else went very smoothly. I spent most of the day there - 1130 til 630 and my surgery was delayed by an hour. Brendan picked me up and brought me one of my favorite smoothies from Euhporia and then took me home and cooked me a yummy dinner of pasta and salad. What a sweetie! And what a flattering photo - (kidding as you can tell - I got to wear two gowns, a pair of scratchy socks that went to my knees and some little paper booties!


No comments:

Post a Comment