Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project 365 - Day 11, 12 and 13

Well I messed up after only a week and a half :( I thought about just giving up the idea because I really wanted this to be perfect... but then I decided that was dumb idea. I mean in real life how many people are perfect? Very few in my opinion... so onwards we go. There will be days I forget and I am giving myself permission to be okay with that right now. I will do my best though, to post a photo every day, and if I don't post it I will do my best to at least take a photo... and I will be happy with that.


So on these days I did take the photos, just forgot to post them... here they are...

Day 13 - An interesting perspective of me and B.


















Day 12 - Patches
























Day 11 - The return of 24 night!















No comments:

Post a Comment