Thursday, January 29, 2009

Project 365 - Day 29

So one thing I don't like about our life is the fact that we dont buy food, we eat most of our meals out and if we eat "in" it is most often "take out". Because of that we rarely have food in our house to eat when we are hungry. I really hate that. It makes me feel like a disadavantaged child or something. I have the munchies tonight and thought I would look in the fridge... I guess I hoped something would have magically appeared. :)

Instead this is what I saw...

The package on the top is a "snack pack" of expired hummus with flatbread, the green stuff on the second shelf is nasty old lettuce and a bit of faded kale for Bun-Bun. There are Budweiser beers on the top shelf and obviously neither of us drink Bud. The salsa on the top shelf has been there since either the return of 24 night (which was almost a month ago I think) or New Years Eve. Either way its no longer safe to eat. I think the remainder of whats in there are sauces, condiments and beverages (which are getting on the old side too).
We really need to work on this in the new year I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment