Saturday, January 31, 2009

Project 365 - Day 31

Well so far so good, one whole month into this and only a slight hiccup that one time. Not bad. I have to admit its not that easy remembering to take a photo and also coming up with something to take a photo of each day. I think though it will get easier... and I have been enjoying it so far!

Today I had a blah day at work, was feeling ill most of the day, then came home and went for a walk with B, Kalli, Brea, Chris and Kyah. It was nice to let the bff's play again and get some fresh air. We came back here after and hung out for a while letting the dogs play some more. Kyah lost a tooth and bled all over Kalli :) Heehee... What are bff's for anyway!!


Once Chris, Brea and Kyah went home and after not eating all day I was starving and B was munchy so we went to go to Price Smart to get a pizza to make but it was closed so off we went to Wendy's. Not exactly what I wanted to be eating at 10:30pm for my first meal of the day but it was quick anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment