Friday, January 30, 2009

Project 365 - Day 30

I had a great day today!! I got to spend the day with Becca! She has been going through something difficult and I have not had the best month so it was really great to hang out, just the two of us and catch up. She came bearing gifts from her mom and sis and her sis got me THE cutest purse/clutch ever! I have a thing for birds so I am just in love with it. What makes it even cooler is that I have been wanting a camera bag to hold my DSLR and new lens but they are all so ugly. This fits them both perfectly!

(this photo is not from today, it's from December but we werent in a photo taking mood today)























After letting Shelby and Kalli play for a bit we headed out to get my hair cut... which turned out great if I may say so :)

Then we went and indulged in some serious retail therapy! I got a few cute things but I have to share this one thing... its a hoodie with silver STARS in the shape of a HEART on it!! Obviously someone made it just for me, like OBVIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment