Saturday, June 6, 2009

Slice of Life - Day 154

Meh, today was a long day... and neither B or I enjoyed it much. B started work at the new store and is very much regretting... or at least second guessing his decision to move. He is not fond of some of the people or his tech room... but are both hoping that once things settle down and get into a routine and people get trained there will be benefits to him being at this store. I in turn just had a not great day at work due to some staffing issues and a bit of a bad attitude on my part.

After work we came home and took Kalli to the dog park. She was not pleased to have both of us at work all day today so had spent the day tearing the house apart so she really needed a walk/play session. We hung out there for an hour and a half with our dp buddies and then went to Nando's for dinner because B had a craving for it.

We were sitting there after we ate all meh like and I looked out the window and saw the sun getting close to setting so I suggested we at least end our day on a better more beautiful note so we drove down to Crescent Beach and watched the sun go down together. At least we know that no matter how craptacular our days are we always have each other to go home to.


While at work I had a few visitors... carleigh all made up for her grad celebration tonight. She had just spent the morning getting her hair done at Chatters and her make-up done by MAC. I just wish she wore her dress in to the store to show me too!

Leesa and her son Carson also came for a visit and Carson found this St. Patricks Day Headband and decided he wanted to wear them so I snapped a quick photo. This kid is uber cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment