Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ooops!

I just wanted to check in tonight and let everyone know that the blog isnt done... its just um... on delay! As some of you may know I have been feeling quite exhausted by all the hours I have been working so that has played a part in the non posting. But I have also been having computer issues for the last couple weeks and although B keeps saying he will get around to fixing them he hasnt yet. He says it is an internet explorer issue that causes the internet to crash repeatedly resulting in having to manually turn the computer off to reboot and I honestly havent had the patience to try and upload photos and blog only to have it crash at that point (this has happened a couple of the nights that I have tried to catch up). I have however been taking photos each day though and am hoping to be back to regular posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment