Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Day in the Life - Wednesday

Woke up just after 6 to Emma crying, brought her to bed, had some sweet morning cuddles. Lovely how initial annoyance turned into sweet joy. Up and off to work to do the bank deposit at 9, at the bank by 10 or so, then the morning trek to Timmies. Next up went to see Brendan at Future Shop to buy a new printer as my old favorite finally gasped its last breath a few days ago. Next drove out to Cloverdale for dog and cat food. We drove along Marine Drive on the way home which made Kalli sad, she cried for the Ocean the whole way, so we kept on driving and went to the Dog Beach in Blackie Spit and let her swim and chase her ball for an hour or so. Came home only to get a call from a sales rep and had to journey back to Deals to buy some stuff. Brea met me there and we went to do Lani's deliveries as Lani and the family are away in Pentiction this week. After finishing deliveries at 5, Emma and I waited around Deals to watch the Snowbirds perform their ariel act above the bay. Brendan met us there at 6 but we didnt feel like dealing with the traffic/crowds on the beach so just watched from the sidewalk in front of Deals. After the awesomeness was over B went home and I wandered off to Safeway to buy some dinner. Emma and I chose chicken, asparagus and salad and once we got home and made it, it was delicous! Big Brother was up ext, followed by some tidying up and laundry sorting. I was all ready to veg out at 10 when I realized I forgot to go back to Lani's to let Booties out. Drove over there, pet the cat for a while then drove home. Now here I sit at midnight, sleepy, ready for bed and too tired to add photos I think! Tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment